All-in-One Custom Background allows you to define multiple backgrounds as background group. A background group can be used as default site or site context background and for background of specific page. You can choose between different video, image or color types for every background. Besides that backgrounds can be restricted to users, user roles or devices separately.
- Single or Multiple backgrounds
- Major Background Types are included
- Self-hosted/Native Video
- Vimeo Video
- Youtube Video or build custom Youtube Video Playlist
- Image or Image Gallery
- Color or Color Gradient
- Add Fullscreen Background or use selectors to define the backgrounds scope (default is fullscreen background)
- Easy to use Editor
- Define Global Backgrounds in reusable groups
- Define Backgrounds for Site Contexts or one Background as Default Background for site
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly (video types are restricted to non mobile devices)
- Configure Post Types where background can be configured
- Restrict backgrounds for users, roles or device
- Tested in every major browser
Single or Multiple Backgrounds
You can add an arbitrary number of backgrounds for each page. Each background can be bound to different elements on the site using CSS selectors. Find out more about selectors.
Comprehensive Video Support
Use own videos witch you host among others in media library of wordpress or pimp your theme background with an vimeo or youtube video.
- Customizable settings of video types
- HTML5 with Flash-Fallback
- Create custom Youtube Playlist from Youtube Videos
Image and Image Gallery
Use images from WordPress’ media gallery, custom url or directly upload one.
Color and Gradient
Use the editor to easily select a single color or a gradient with two colors and different orientations.
Define global backgrounds with background groups. Choose between global, group, custom or none background for page, post or custom post type. Select one background group under “Global Backgrounds” as default background for your site or define specific background group for site contexts e.g. front page, category or 404.
Usable for Fullscreen or Element Backgrounds
Note: Video Background Types are only usable as fullscreen background.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly
Restriction of Backgrounds
- Backgrounds can be restricted to mobile or not mobile devices.
- Futhermore you can restrict backgrounds by user roles or specific user.
- Buy an extended license to embed this plugin into your Themeforest theme
- Contact us, if you want to use this add-on in another product outside Envato
To update from a previous version or in case of any installation problems:
- Deactivate the plugin,
- Delete the plugin,
- Upload the new version of the plugin,
- Activate the plugin.